Fight Against Aging With Plant Fibers
The study was followed by over 16,000 healthy adults for a period of 10 years. Those who successfully “starved” after a decade (who had no cancer, heart disease and diabetes, etc.) consumed an average of 29 grams of fiber per day. The reason that the fibers are “magical” in terms of aging are the following:
– They lower cholesterol because soluble fibers bind to bile acids, liver-producing substances that help digest and absorb fat and help the body to excrete them.
– They prevent diabetes. A study in 2009 found that people who were injecting less than 20 grams of fibers per day had a 50% higher risk of developing type 2 diabetes than those who entered 31 grams or more. The reason for this is that fiber-rich food slows down the absorption of carbohydrates in the bloodstream, so blood sugar levels rise more slowly and the pancreas has more time to react and create insulin.
– They help control weight, because they sat and hold you for a long time, and much of the foods rich in them have very few calories.
– They can reduce the risk of colorectal cancer by 17% if they enter 90g. daily.
– Reduce inflammation
– Protect your wrists
– Increase the number of good bacteria in the stomach because they ferment in it.