Glass of Beer Can Improve Your Health Says Studies
According to US Department of Agriculture reports, beer contains a large number of vitamins and nutrients, and is rich in vitamin B, especially vitamin B3, known as niacin, which is useful in the prevention and treatment of depression, headache and high cholesterol. Studies have shown that 335 ml. beer contains 1.83 milligrams of niacin. Now you finally have an alibi if you are late to your girlfriend because you have drunk a mug of beer with your friends.
– Knowledge about the content of nutrients and vitamins in beer is based on several studies conducted around the world in a desire to determine the positive effects on the body in case of moderate consumption of beer. In addition to reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease, beer increases the level of antioxidants in the body. Studies such as this are important for the medical community, but also for beer fans, which are many in the world, as it is important to have more information about the products we consume, said Corina Aurelia Zugrah, president of the Beer Center.
In addition to niacin, beer contains vitamins and other nutrients such as vitamin B6, B5, choline, flavonoids and other B vitamins that are involved in the major metabolic processes of the human body. The amount of vitamins contained in the beer is shown in the table below:
Vitamins and Other Nutrients in 355 ml Beer:
– Niacin (B3): 1.83 mg
– Pyridoxine (B6): 0.164 mg
– Pantoneic acid (B5): 0.146 mg
– Thiamine (B1): 0.018 mg
– Riboflavin (B2): 0.089 mg
– Cyanocobalamin (B12): 0.07 mg
– Folic Acid: 21 mg
– Choline: 36 mg
Moderate consumption of beer must be accompanied by a healthy lifestyle and proper nutrition. For moderate consumption of beer is considered an amount of 660 ml / day for men and 330 ml / day for women, for beer with alcohol content of 5 percent. This means that from a “masonry” daily you can not be anything wrong, and because of that, the health of American scientists!